Ppm?

FlyingW

420 Member
I've got two clones that were about 3 weeks old when I introduced thim to my dwc system. They have been in the system for 1week and are doing okay, a small amount of yellowing. Wanting help with ppm of nutrients for this stage, I've read anywhere from 550 to 1000? Thanks for the help.

I don't do ppm,to subjective to what nutes, additives, water ppm, etc etc etc
I do check my ppm to see if they are eating, but never base my nutes strength in ppm, ever

At that age I'd say 1/4-1/2 strength base nutes

If you use all-in-one fertilizers, aim for 300 ppm with RO water and 450 ppm with tap water starting out is a good estimate. Then reference the attached table below & watch EC/pH/WaterLevel to determine if need to raise ppm or lower ppm.

Attachments

• B88E172C-0897-4C2B-A2DD-995F8261CABC.jpeg
    B88E172C-0897-4C2B-A2DD-995F8261CABC.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 65
I've got two clones that were about 3 weeks old when I introduced thim to my dwc system. They have been in the system for 1week and are doing okay, a small amount of yellowing. Wanting help with ppm of nutrients for this stage, I've read anywhere from 550 to 1000? Thanks for the help.

Are the roots showing? What's the canopy temperature, leaf temperature, relative humidity, air movement, lighting? What nutrients are you using? Pictures will help a lot.

Back
Top Bottom