preflowing

Smoki'mon

How long do it take for the male to open after preflowing?? I jus wanted to know cause my plants will be close, but not to close and i dont wanna make any mistakes of fucking up and getting seed if i dont catch them quick enough.i plain on checking them everyday when that time come, and when i spot1 im chop um.

If you are checking them everyday you will have plenty of time (days) to identify them as males and remove them before their pollen sacs swell and bust. But get em as soon as you can. Also, dont handle your female plants after handling them without washing your hands.

i got them inside, the room has it own thermostat so i can keep a good temp on them, and use the closet for cloning.I dont know what kind of green itll be but the bud outta that half p i bought waz 10inches thick and stickey as hell and i want that.But i got 2 other kinds that was good.

you will have preflowering, then organ formation, then you get maturity, you have plenty of time, it dont happen over night, takes humans 12 yrs to just hit puberty. anyway, you will have plenty of time, after you see the preflower you can usually predict it.

cut the halogen out, wrong kind of light, you need either, Mh, Hps, or flourescents. sure halogen puts out alot of lumesn, but it is really weak, wrong end of the light spectrum.

The bulb is available in Home Depot right now. It is a singe 150watt CFL @ 2700K & about $9.00---> there are multi pacs of 2/100watts only $7.00 same brand too, 2700K is red spectrum 4 flowering. You need 6500K too also readily available @ Home Depot and Wal-Mart. Most 'Cool White' CFL spirals are 6500K/Blue spectrum. Cheap bulbs that run cool so you can keep them real close to your plant tops. Reflectors are only $6.00 for the cheap ones... & $9.00 for the nicer porcelain socketed ones, buy the better ones.
For flowering you need a blend of both 6500K & 2700K bulbs

If you're on a budget you can get alot of cheap fast watts locally.
*Reminder: Buy the better reflectors.........:cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks u guys, the pics of the bulbs waz right on time:bong: , but i dont have the penneys right now but i will have them long be4 then. I went in to look at my the pots and ALL 8 R ABOVE THE DIRT:clap: . not much but it alive and kicking so far. if everything goes right i plan on haveing my 1st harvest late dec early jan :allgood: and a lil sooner when i take cliping from each plant and flower them to see whos who and toss tha other who out(thanks on the idea bout that rangerdanger) that way i can keep um growing in veg and have a bigger plant. :peace::joint: :cough: :loopy:

Back
Top Bottom