Pregnant & UA

treefrog

So I would really appreciate just good comments/opinions, no judgement. I'm currently 5 mos pregnant and yes, I did take quite a few puffs here and there to help with my acid reflux and migraines. I don't like the idea of ingesting tums and tylenol all the time that makes me feel worse. I have basically 4mos and 1wk to clear up my urine and my blood. I'm not worried about the meconium because even if that comes out positive as long as me and the baby's blood is clean when she is delivered than we'll be fine, anything recently in our system. Will my intake of Niacin in Multi Vitamins, lots of water, and 30 min walks 3-4x wk help clear me out? Any other tips? Is 20% Niacin enough daily? I was thinking of getting a Vitamin B complex and also plan on taking a HDT every 2wks.

:peace:

Because of the child there's not a lot you can do. Don't take niacin, you could harm the child. The only thing niacin does is to dilate small blood vessels and that can be harmful to you and the child. Your best bet is to exercise what little you can to help burn off the thc laden fat cells. Eat a high fiber diet and maybe add metamucil and just drink enough fluids to stay hydrated. Thc metabolites stay in fat cells until the fat cells naturally die in about 30 days or you burn them off with exercise. You've got plenty of time so I would just go easy and keep the child safe. If you should pop positive when you give birth make VERY sure to order a GC/MS confirmation test even if you have to pay for it yourself. This saved one of my nieces from having her baby taken away at birth. The immunassay tests hit false positives all the time. The baby shampoos they use in hospitals can show a false positive too. SO if it happens try not to get too upset and order a confirmation test.

Thank you for your advice :) This really helped... and thank you for not judging me. I chose to vape since I didn't want to inhale smoke just the THC but I will keep a hold of the confirmation test just in case.

Back
Top Bottom