Premade growrooms

temunator

since im changing my plans every 3-5 days i decided to wait till i got my own appartment and shit what will be in ~7 months

would u guys buy a premade closet like this New Harvest Master Pro Dual Chamber Fully Automated SMART Hydroponics Grow Box w/ Auto pH Balancing & Nutrient Top Off; Dual Digital Lighting System for 800w of HPS/MH Lighting & Fan Speed Controls for 9 Fans w/ Low Water Alarm, Integrated TDS/pH/Tem

if u got enough money

i thought bout putting it in a closet or basement with some boxes around it and put some cardbox around it to make it look normal and stealth^^

if i got a new plan i will post it

temunator, that is the coolest grow box I have ever seen man! Damn! That thing does everything for you. Adjusts the pH levels and the water and nutrient levels too... Sweet! 800 watts of lite is going to get you great yields and it got a ton of fans so you should have no problems with heat. Costs an arm and a leg, but damn! You would not be able to build one on your own that does all that shit. If I had that sort of $$$ I would definetely get one for sure man...

If you have the money i say go for it. I dont know about surrounding it with boxes as i think that may block some of the fans on the sides but as long as theres a lock on it nobody's getting in there anyways. Just tell them its a fancy . . . uh . . dishwasher. Good luck man

If you are a production grower and have the $$ it sure sounds like a great machine. I am just starting out and bought all new top shelf gear for soil growing. By the time I harvest my investment will be right at $2k. 4x8 tent, two 600 watt HPS, 2 Sun Blaze 48 T5's, fans, ducting, soil, seeds, etc. Basically everything needed for someone just starting out with no equipment.

been posting this in 3 forums .... this one is the first where no1 said "thats crap build ur own box"

well i could build me one but
A it would be not even half as good as this one
B mine will look like shit
C i suck at building things myself^^

i thought bout putting 3 moms in the veg room and the do a sog with clones ...they will get 2 weeks from cutting to 12/12 so they got some roots and got to know their mega super smart home :D

gonna sell some of the weed and keep some for myself (i just sell enough to have some money on the bank for bad days in my life)

growing will just be my hobby and shouldnt take time from work or other things and the best is i can leave for some weeks :)

Back
Top Bottom