Premature Flowering-Any Harm in letting them go?

Ncfinestbud

I could get super techincal with all the details of my friends grow but before I NEED to, I need only opinions/answers to one question. The plants have vegged since jan 1 from cuttings, recently moved them outside and it has been rainy and plants are way too big to move anywhere. The 9 girls are beginning to flower and I have read several remedies to fix it. However, I have read little about folks just letting them finish out early. They are all 4-6' tall already and bushy as hell. Would the girls still finish out in august or would they want to reveg with the increasing hours of light? Could my friend start by feeding flower nutes to encourage the process? They receive about 6-8 hours of direct light in the am and filtered light as the sun creeps west in late afternoon. I understand my yield will most likely be less but thats ok since this is all my headstash. I really hope this post doesnt sit here without replies for months like my other ones have.

Im about to switch over to --------- for support. Anyone know of any other sites that someone can receive support through?

Back
Top Bottom