oz - 180
QP - 650

For average - Northern Lights, White Rhino...etc
1/8 - 25
1/4 - 45
oz - 160
QP - 550-600

Akornpatch said:
WTF is a $40 dime? :hmmmm: A dime is whatever you can get for $10. HELLLoooooo. They must do "new math" in South Illinois. :cheesygrinsmiley:

lol, a dime over here means a 1/4 or $100 worth.....go figure!

I thought that was the point in a "dime" bag or a "Nickle" bag. . . tought that dictated the price. . . $5 or $10 bucks. . . All thought my father claimed in the 60's a dime was 2 fingers high in a baggie. . . I personally thouht he was full of it. . . but I could be wrong. LOL. . naaa!! :allgood: :peace:

Bagzgroove said:
I thought that was the point in a "dime" bag or a "Nickle" bag. . . tought that dictated the price. . . $5 or $10 bucks. . . All thought my father claimed in the 60's a dime was 2 fingers high in a baggie. . . I personally thouht he was full of it. . . but I could be wrong. LOL. . naaa!! :allgood: :peace:

In the sixties we used to pay ten dollars for an ounce twenty five for a quarter pound and seventy five for a pound. Your dad wasn't getting the best prices and neither was I. If you went to Mexico in the sixties you could get a pound for about ten bucks. In seventy four I went to college in Mexico and we paid twenty five for an half kilo of purple bud that was the best I've ever smoked over forty years of smoking. In the sixties and early seventies weed was everywhere and cheap, I sure miss those days.

I pay nutes and electric bills and bulbs and new equipment. LOL
Not sure what the actual price is around here but there was a time I would pay 50 to 60 bucks a 8th. Never paid over 300 for a 0unce.

tommysmokes said:
In the sixties we used to pay ten dollars for an ounce twenty five for a quarter pound and seventy five for a pound. Your dad wasn't getting the best prices and neither was I. If you went to Mexico in the sixties you could get a pound for about ten bucks. In seventy four I went to college in Mexico and we paid twenty five for an half kilo of purple bud that was the best I've ever smoked over forty years of smoking. In the sixties and early seventies weed was everywhere and cheap, I sure miss those days.
This makes me sad...and I bet you NEVER had to worry about people putting silica and glass in your weed either.

over here we got

red bud(lows) for about 30 bones an oz
merch(mids)- for about 20 bones an eighth
dank depending on who i get it from is 40-60 bones an eighth

but i got my real good hookup....picked up some northern lights X cinderella 99 earlier today, 1.8 for 20 bones

depends on the dankies......

Chronic- common shit round i live.....

$10-$15= Gram
$30= 2g's
$45= 1/8th
$55= 1/4 oz.
$215-$230= 1oz.

Kush- OOooOO damn who doesnt love a nice fatty sack of this lovely stuff??

$20-$25= Gram
$35-$40= 2g's
$60-$65= 1/8th
$75= 1/4 oz.
$300-$315= 1oz.

so ya thats the prices were i live.....gotta pay a pretty penny for that delicious kush though, but w/e.....i love it that much....wish i could grow dat shit though....

if i pay its either 30-60 for mids and 50-100 for kind bud....(which happens to be the northern lights at the moment)

oh and sometimes i find this really lime green shit thats right in the middle and its 40 and eighth and 80 a quarter

I don't know all the slang names. Generally, the price of the weed around here is dictated by how good it is, not vice-versa. For example, they call what I'm assuming most people would say is mid "30 bud" and it costs $30 an eighth. The best stuff you can get around here is "50 bud" and it's 50/8th. Everything pretty much is dictated by price/8th and you multiply or divide if you get more or less or the dealer will cut you a deal if you buy a little more.

A dime is what you get for $10. A twin would be two joints, which typically is $10 as well, maybe less if they are thin.

with the price of the dollar,an ounce in the UK,which is fully of that glass covered sh*te,works out at around 50bucks an ounce.If you know the man,its about 120 eng/pound,thats about 60bucks an ounce for named stuff,black domina,w/widow,chronic.We have mainly that soap bar sh*te here though,do you over the atlantic get that?

soap-bar,it's a"resin" (hash) but it's got about as much THC in as morals in a Government.It's full of adulterants,soil,sh*t,plastic,rubber you name it.Ironically most of it used to came from Amsterdam.British suppliers now manufacture it themseleves,heres a link
hxxp://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.htm

hope it's ok to put that link.If it wasn't for the glorious weather I'd emigrate ;-).cya

I picked up some Purple Haze for 120 and I am picking up another quarter of it, in 3 days for the same price. The city of brotherly love isn't very cheap if ya ask me... but its worth it.

It really depends on what I wanna smoke~~sum nice green bud~~
25 an eigth~~but if I really want the bomb azz~~maybe more like $50 or $60
an eigth~~thats the club in here in Calif~~can sometimes get cheaper from friends~~
PEACE OUT~~

$10-dime
$20-20 sack
$40-eighth
$80-quarter
$135-140-half
$240-oz
these prices are for dro

-fa show-

Back
Top Bottom