Problem with auto female?

mudrunner

What Strain is it? auto #1
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? autoflower. i never got any specific info on this data.
How Many Plants? 2
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? veg/seedling
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 4 days
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? miracle grow organic starter mix
If Soil... What Size Pot? .... 16 oz party cup
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2x 23 actual watt cfl 5000k approx 10 inches away. they are on 24/0 for now
Is it Air Cooled? negative
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 79 deg. farenheit with heater matt for soil warmth
RH of Room/Cabinet? 55%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? have not checked
Any Pests? none visible
How Often are you Watering? watered once 72 hrs ago. soil slightly moist 1" below surface
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? none
Size or Square Footage of Room?
18"w x 18"l x 32" tall

Ok so I am growing two auto #1 from seed they came from "auto seeds" one of the little seedlings is growing straight and its leaves have spread open and seems to be enjowing the lumens being upon it. This one however the plant came up with a bend in the stem and the leaves arent as vibrant green as its sibling. I have been very careful of overwatering these plants and the soil is starting to feel like its due for another round.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/phpDhMGznAM.jpg

I have no drainage holes in these cups but I dont feel like im watering them enough to have any drain out. I am watering them with aquafina bottled water (has not been PH tested) and only 6 or 7 capfulls to each plant upon planting from using the paper towel method. I try not to disrupt these plants I only check them once a day and try not to bump them when I do

My lighting is in a reflector with a "y" splitter purchased from lowes and they are getting the same light, nothing obstructing either of them. My question is do you think this plant is ok? its leaves are so curled and is a sickly looking green. the stalk has a big bend in it. what can i do to help this plant survive???

Also one last thing. please let me know if there is any way I can improve on asking for grow advice. This is the first time i have ever done it, I tried to follow the guidelines as best as possible, and would like feedback. as I am positive this will not be my last cry for help. the battle has just begun!!!

bless you all and thank you for the feedback in advance

namaste :adore:

Re: problem with auto female???

Looks fine to me, the bend is nothing dramatic and will straighten out soon. I'd poke some holes though to be on the safe side. Also, AF's can become stunted if allowed to get rootbound, so get them transplanted beforehand. I usually plant mine directly in the final container for that purpose. Something to consider next grow, good luck with the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom