problems with ph?

cement head

i have been having ph problems 8.0 up but now to 6.5-7.0 but the colour doesnt seem to be coming back after 3 days does any one have any ideas whats wrong and how can i go about fixing this problem could it be a mag problem
problemls1.JPG

Re: problems with ph?????

yea click on the link it will take you to my journal page 3 just put a couple of pics in i also have anew hps bulb got 2ft above the plant but its stiil pretty hot overall room temp is 80 except directly under the light

Once the leaves are damaged to a certain amount they will slowly die(the damaged leaves do not regenerate), as long as the new growth is healthy lookin you are in the green.

Dou you have holes at the bottom of the bucket? Did you flush for 15 minutes? With addingnutes constantly you end up with build up of unused nutrients and salt build up. If you feed with every watering you might want to drop to a qurter strengh. Mj plants need little amounts of fert and should only be increased at small increments until you reach the optinum range.
NPK is important but I think you are overanylizing the situation.
Good luck

Dou you have holes at the bottom of the bucket? Did you flush for 15 minutes? With addingnutes constantly you end up with build up of unused nutrients and salt build up. If you feed with every watering you might want to drop to a qurter strengh. Mj plants need little amounts of fert and should only be increased at small increments until you reach the optinum range.
NPK is important but I think you are overanylizing the situation.
Good luck

yea i flushed tis morning but ithink its getting worst your right over anylizing tried to much probaly taking pics now

yea thanks growing slow u have been great got some pics to post to update conditon but my baby is stiil good and your pic was totaly huge with the hep of people like you and others mine will start to turn out that good ell heres the pics from this
ithinkiwillcallherdaisy2.JPG

Those are nasty burns dude,try just watering when needed(do not over water, a flush is usually good for a week) until things get green again.
You might also want to remove some of the dead growth.

Back
Top Bottom