problems with ph?

Re: problems with ph?????

Your plants are seriously stressed and you are not flush nowhere near enough to remove the salt build up caused by overfeeding. I am sorry but they might die doing a real flush but this is how you do it. Pick up one pot and put it in the sink. turn on faucet with low water and let the water drain thru the pot for 15 minutes and if you can, transplant into a bigger pot afterwords. If you can get some superthrive do so and use that at 60% strengh with just plain water until the plant is green again.

these are pic of acouple days after flushing
daisy_and_seedling_3_the_only_survivors1.JPG

dont use rootmax.. i know all that stuff is from the local walmart, tried that when i was a novice. the best product out for rooting (cloning) is rootech. One tray i did up in the past actually rooted in a mere 3 days!! Haven't replicated that cloning session since, but still have amazing results with rootech.

As for nutrients, there are so many better ones out there. I have had multiple success with DNF (dutch nutrient formula) Gro A & B and the same with Bloom A & B.. there's also Advanced Nutrient's Gro and bloom A and B. but be careful with the Advanced Nutrients..very powerful stuff.. could easy over fertilize.

actually i got the rootmax from my buddy owns the hydroponics store and i have had good results for what little i have done 10 to 14 days and went 5 for 5 and 19 of 20 even broke top off 2 trans planting one suscker leaf left on both and both are doing good

magnesium problem, yes perhaps. :headbanger: there's also about fifty other things it could be. I dont know about using epsom salt for ph. people do it, but it's best to stick with ph solution. actually the BEST thing you can do, if you're using buckets anyhow, is empty them and fill them with soil. I did it, and that shit blew the previous hydro crop away. no kidding. and with soil, the maintenance and sensitivity factors seriously diminish. :allgood:

rooting

smoke sessions is right. rootech is the way to go. also, make sure to clip the roots if you use blocks. if you use aeroponic for cloning, make sure to gob the rootech on the stem, and keep the nutrients middle to high in the tank (make sure it's purified water). that shit will take off like a jet.:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom