ProfessorFlora Reviews Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion

Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion

Hey 420. Time for a look at the Glueberry OG. It's genetics are Original Blueberry x (GG4 x OG Kush). This is an easy to grow, visually appealing and rewarding plant. It's a great strain for a couple of reasons. Firstly is her structure. It's great to work with as her buds dot each branch leaving plenty of room for light to reach deep inside the plant. This is helped further by the fact that her leaves have narrow fingers and there really isn't that many of them compared to some other strains. She was one of the easiest plants I've trimmed in some time. I wish all strains were this simple. It's also a very fast strain. This is an eight week strain which is actually ready in that time. Her buds are like spherical eggs and sit in pairs which are nicely spaced along straight and thin but strong branches. She has a nice colour to her and looks almost golden in some lighting. The leaves were for the most part a light green but ended up going almost brown and yellow in a chevron pattern during late flower. Her buds had some nice trichome development but one thing that was noticeable was that there was very little frost on her leaves. She had very few sugar leaves as well. Not a problem. It just made trimming that much easier though there wasn't much trim left for edibles, hash or oils. She had the Gorilla Glue smell through much of the flowering period and was for a while the strongest smelling plant out of 7 different strains. The finished bud was of a very good quality being sticky and firm but easy to grind up. It grinds very well and burns without any issues whatsoever. The taste has OG Kush and GG influences but there's nothing which reminds me of Blueberry. There's no fruit in the smell or the taste of this strain that I can detect. I'm sure that the Blueberry influences it somehow but I can't see where it is. The effect is nice and relaxing and I can remain functional whilst using it at the same time. It's one of those where the effects are visible on the face giving me red eyes and dark rings that make you look really tired. Dry mouth was also something I had whilst smoking it but but passed shorty afterwards. The effects are long lived and quick to start. I felt noticeably more upbeat but still calm immediately after finishing a joint which lasts a good few hours. It's easy to sleep on so good for nighttime use as well. If you keep smoking it though the relaxing effects take over and it becomes harder to stay awake. Overall I like this strain a lot and think that it stands out as an example of a good all-round strain. It has a decent flavour with a loud scent, is potent but functional and is easy and rewarding to grow. I'd say that it's beginner friendly and could be impressive in expert hands. I grew this one under experimental conditions and did pretty well with it. I think I'd thrive given more one to one care. Well there you have it. Time for the pics....

Back
Top Bottom