Pure ak

EAZY G

im starting a grow in my stealth dresser that biult my self. i have two types of strains lemon kush and pure ak. is pure ak an auto flowering plant cause i know if you switch the light cycle on them it will cause them stress. also if they are auto flowering should i just give them flowering nutes?

when switching to 12 an 12 u may need to raise the light for a half week to week. an then lower to desired height. during the transition i've noticed i have to ease into my bright lights and ease into my nutrients. also if the plant turns out to be an auto u would still use veg. then when you see the buds begining to form you would switch to bloom. good luck i hope this helps

ive never heard of her before... so i dont know. if u have had her in veg and she isnt in flowering by a few months then its not auto. depending on the type of auto they are done completely in 60 or 70 to 80 or 120 days. an most common would be first few types. so if it was an auto it would be showing lil buds in 3 to 4 weeks. and they are short lil plants.

Back
Top Bottom