Pure GDP The mighty midget, should be called The Honey Badger

budgreene

I swear yall this little plant that I blasted with like 2600 w, from all directions is the most potent bud ive ever smoked... Im no rookie, I remember the old columbian gold when it was 10 $ a 1/4 oz. ( we called it a dime in 1983 lol)
0041148.JPG

I swear yall this little plant that I blasted with like 2600 w, from all directions is the most potent bud ive ever smoked... Im no rookie, I remember the old columbian gold when it was 10 $ a 1/4 oz. ( we called it a dime in 1983 lol)
0041148.JPG

Dam now your aging us, lol , looks sweet have a couple like that in my journal, Sugar punch and MadShack, the blueberry should be some fine smoke too. Mine that is I have a Santa MAria x Blueberry with them sitting at day 2 of the 13th week. OG

Like the rocks too, btw

"I remember the old columbian gold when it was 10 $ a 1/4 oz. ( we called it a dime in 1983 lol)"

I remember in 73 a dime bag was an ounce. How times have changed.

One of my friends inlaws has glaucoma , he came to me last night and askrd if I would be able to sell him an oz. for 250 ? I gave him three!!!

the stones are from home depot VIGARO brand red lava,white marble chips river stones& pebbles approx. 4 bucks for 2.8 cu ft. ph neutrel just like hydroton or vermec & perlite

Back
Top Bottom