Purple Kush

Dawson123

Hey guys I’m gonna be starting my second grow this time I’m trying something different I’m doing purple kush auto flower in a 8x4 grow tent with two 600w hps lights also going to be useing happy frog soil any segustionz on nutes for this grow got everything but

Sounds like a nice set up. Other then the auto flower genetics anyway LMAO. I have a set up that is half the size but everything else was the same. Plants did great. I used Miracle Grow nuits after the FF soil was depleted. Mostly for simplicity and the fact I know it works. The best option would be guano teas to keep the all organic thing going. Buried Treasure is the brand of quano's I use. They have good mixes that will carry you all the way through flower.

So slight tweaking set up I now have a 5x5 tent with a nanolux 1000w hps light de chill I also got four sour deseil clones from the hydro guy gonna find my nutes gonna also do four of the autos is that a good or bad idea too many plants

I just did 9 plants in a 5x5. worked fine. The only problem is that one is a auto and one a photo strain. They don't flower well together. The Auto strains want more light and the photos won't flower with 16hrs.

Happy frog is a good starter soil, but since you’re running autos, and are not supposed to transplant... I’d recommend getting 3-5 gallon felts and using the Fox Farm Ocean Forest line instead, but add in 8 quarts of perlite #4 to it also.

The Fox Farm Trio nute line is made to work well with that soil. If you want to get fancy, purchase the whole line.
6AA2A9BC-3323-4CFD-AE9E-294761BACF6E.jpeg

Start out using 1/2 strength... then bump to full once you see how they respond. The top three are the Trio.

What would you guys do the PK or the SD or I could just veg the SD for a long time while the autos go then when there big enough switch them to my 600w hps with the 3” inline

I’d run two separate grows. It’s going to be difficult running the two together.

Came up with a plan to just do 12 autos useing fox farm and happy frog soil in 3.8 gal pots won’t get crazy amounts of yield but should get the quality and look I’m after

I grow photos, but it really depends on how big the strain gets.
This is 5 in a 5x5.
323A9BDC-BD1F-4706-86C8-6E4997908ABC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom