Purple people and messing with your friends

MunchieDiva

Hey people. Well, my pals and I all decided we'd get stoned before the fireworks last 4th of July. Now, Lindsay isnt a heavy smoker so she got stoned really fast. At one point during the passing of the joints she looked at John and I with this outburst: "Guys, Am I changing colors?" John and I couldnt resist the opportunity to mess with her and we admitted to her that "yes, you look a little purple." She asked if we were serious and we told her totally. Eventually I began to feel sorry for her and left her alone. Not John though, he had her convinced that she was purple and if she moved at all she would die. And she totally bought it. She sat still for 3 hours and we missed the fire works. But it was a great night.:smokin:

That reminds of this one time, oh so long ago. This dude I just met that night, was either stoned or really high. Because he fell to the ground and started yelling "stop them, my legs are running off." So my freind runs out the door, and then comes back in and says in the most straight face I have ever seen, "Dude your legs just got hit by a car and they are not moving." At the point the dude started yelling and screaming "why". Then he passed out. After that we laughed so hard, I almost pissed myself. He woke up and forgot the whole incident. We told him about it when he was sober and he had a good laught too.

Back
Top Bottom