Quality of outdoor bud?

Skippy998

my friend started growing out doors, and i was wondering if outdoor quality is really bad, or okay

ive heard it was bad from some people, and good from others, but i dont know if ive bought outdoor or indoor, so i dont know the difference

is it usually good or bad quality?

Some of the best stuff ive ever smoked is good ol' OUTDOOR Blueberry. Also, White Widow does really well outdoors. No like, no matter how powerful can mimic the sun, and the "electricity" is free, so you can't complain there either!! It all depends on the strain.

Also, with outdoors there is no restrictions on size, provided that it doesnt topple due to excess weight.. and even if that happens you can tie the plant up or down to produce even more.

I'm pro outdoors!!!

Some of the best bud Iv had is outdoor. Outdoor plants produce way more nugs too iv noticed. I grew some big bud outside and i got 21ounces of really good bud off one plant

Outdoor can be really good, it mostly has to do with the skills of the grower. If your friend is growing for the first time it probably won't be great, but if he takes his time and does his research it can be as good as or better then indoor, hydroponic grown, whatever.

Hello there, new to the forum. Good luck with your grow! Something special about do it yourself projects....
I've recently started my a couple of plants from bag seed myself just to see what happens. Started indoors and moved to planters in the back yard. Research, research - I've been doing a lot. Oddest thing so far - 8 weeks in and absolutely no sign of male or female. They look very healthy and I keep reading patience is the key. Just "topped" for the first time today - we'll see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom