Question about directly going to 12/12

my friend and i were just talking about this today actually. it was under a little different circumstances, but it might help. he said that if you take a clone, and get it rooted and go right into 12/12, it will produce basically one big, cola bud. you just don't give it a whole lot of time to branch out, and i guess it will keep it going right up towards the light. kinda makes sense, but i would think that it would still have some side branching. i'll try to find out where he saw that and try to get back to you. until then...:bongrip:

my friend and i were just talking about this today actually. it was under a little different circumstances, but it might help. he said that if you take a clone, and get it rooted and go right into 12/12, it will produce basically one big, cola bud. you just don't give it a whole lot of time to branch out, and i guess it will keep it going right up towards the light. kinda makes sense, but i would think that it would still have some side branching. i'll try to find out where he saw that and try to get back to you. until then...:bongrip:

thanks ill be waiting

There are definitely a lot of variables here. Are you planning a grow and am going to go straight into 12/12 yourself? If so, what's your setup? That might help answer your question a little better.

If I knew the answer to this question you could call me Miss Cleo :cheer: I veg for a few days 24/0 and once the first set of leaves show I place in flowering tent. Your harvest is going to vary from plant to plant and strain to strain. Some will look as if you vegged for a month and some look like dingleberries and you wish you vegged longer. I am going straight to 12/12 on the herb I keep for personal so that I can have always have fresh buds to toke :grinjoint: The health of a plant 12/12 from seed is extremely important because if you stunt the growth of the plant your harvest is screwed :smokin:

There are definitely a lot of variables here. Are you planning a grow and am going to go straight into 12/12 yourself? If so, what's your setup? That might help answer your question a little better.

yes im am growing myself and soil is what im using

If I knew the answer to this question you could call me Miss Cleo :cheer: I veg for a few days 24/0 and once the first set of leaves show I place in flowering tent. Your harvest is going to vary from plant to plant and strain to strain. Some will look as if you vegged for a month and some look like dingleberries and you wish you vegged longer. I am going straight to 12/12 on the herb I keep for personal so that I can have always have fresh buds to toke :grinjoint: The health of a plant 12/12 from seed is extremely important because if you stunt the growth of the plant your harvest is screwed :smokin:

thanks this helped a bit

ok so if i go directly to a 12/12 cycle what is the most amount of bud the average plant would produce?
Good Question.
Many variables to consider here to answer that. Best hypothesis would be that if you do a 12/12 let us know whatyour yield is, and the how's you did along the way to get there. I.e... strain, lighting,soil or hydro, etc... Pics are great to follow with. We would like to see as well.

Good Question.
Many variables to consider here to answer that. Best hypothesis would be that if you do a 12/12 let us know whatyour yield is, and the how's you did along the way to get there. I.e... strain, lighting,soil or hydro, etc... Pics are great to follow with. We would like to see as well.

well i still dont know if ill do that this grow but if not ill do it the next and ill post pics thank you all

Thats what im doin, i have my lights on 24/0 intel its has sprouted out the soil, after that im going straight to 12/12.
:cheer:

:grinjoint:

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom