Question about lights?

APOSTAL THC

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:HELLOW.BROTHERS AND SISTERS.,MY NAME IS KURT I HAVE STOMACH CANCER!IS THERE ANY ONE THAT CAN TELL ME ABOUT THESE 1000 AND 600 WATT DUAL ARK LIGHTS HAS ANY BODY USED THEM OR SHOULD I GO WITH WHAT I HAVE BEEN USEING 2 600 SUPER WATT HOTULUX WITH THE adJustAwing reflectors thank you for your time.,"PEACE"

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:HELLOW.BROTHERS AND SISTERS.,MY NAME IS KURT I HAVE STOMACH CANCER!IS THERE ANY ONE THAT CAN TELL ME ABOUT THESE 1000 AND 600 WATT DUAL ARK LIGHTS HAS ANY BODY USED THEM OR SHOULD I GO WITH WHAT I HAVE BEEN USEING 2 600 SUPER WATT HOTULUX H.P.S.WITH THE adJustAwing reflectors thank you for your time I HAVE BEEN GROWING MY GARDENS OUT DOORS FOR OBOUT 24 YEARS I HAD TO SWITCH TO INDOOR BECAUSE OF THE CHEMO!

THANKS DaMagoMan that makes sence!but i was looking to se if i could doaway with my 2 600 watt hotulux bulbs and go with 2 600 watt dual ark bulbs from htg supply.com?thak you for at least trying to help me with this little prob.,PEACE!

High, welcome to the 420 community. Sorry to hear of you health, and I wish you the best. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

It looks like you have got some very good info on your questions. If you would like to find more info check out the link below.

Cabinet, Closet, & Grow Room Setup - 420 Magazine

Happy growin' :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom