Question for med users

old_smokey9483

Hey all you medical users... I have a question for you. Would you still smoke pot if you didn't have to medically anymore?:bong:

Yes and yes and yes.. I'm a 215-er, used before and after.. some 38 years.. last 3 years as a 215-er.

I mean, after people smoke it medically and see how good it is, I would think they would want to continue for recreational purposes.

Yeah I was an occasional bud smoker before I was a med mj patient and I smoke quite a bit more now (lol), and I doubt I'd stop or even slow down that much if I wasn't a med case any more.

And stoner_123 why wouldn't we med mj patients be on this site? Just bcause it's medicine doesn't mean we don't enjoy it. Just means we enjoy it more because we don't have to be paranoid of being caught all the time. :pimp:

it's the best possible side-effect killer of bad prescriptions. My dad smoked it medically when he had cancer for pain, and to counter attack the horrible side effects of his needed medication.

Yeah I still use it recreationaly. Medical part is the most important tho. It relives my pain and suffering plus gets me high. I don't really smoke or vape much tho. If I were to slowdown it would be near a halt.

Back
Top Bottom