Question

You'll stink, your clothes will stink, your hair will stink.
Your house, not so much.

i think pot smoke is as clingy as tobacco smoke til you wash the cloths. if you smoke it in a room with no ventilation you will wreak, smoke a joint outside and maybe your hand and breath will have an odor for a while

i have a plant 2weeks from harvesting nd was wondering if the yield would stil increase if i cut a bud in the lower growth..
thnx

It's all about ventilation. If you're smoking in a car, or in a closed room, you'll be plenty stinky (depending on how much). I can usually smoke pretty stealthily if I blow all of my hits into a fan pointed out the window.

I have a friend that hauls an extra shirt around with him everywhere he goes. If he takes a lunch break and tokes - he'll change his shirt, hit a little mouthwash and wash his hands. Seems to work for not dragging in the reek behind him.

just bring along a sweater or extra shirt and change after you smoke then wash you're hands with soap
make sure you also smoke with the wind and not against it because the smoke will be pushed on you more

if u take a t.p role and stuff it with a few dryer sheets and cover one at the end rubber band it in place leave the other end open after taking a het exhale through the open end it will leave you smelling like fresh clean laundry:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom