Question

Somewhere between zero and 80 lbs.

P.S. If this relates to your own garden, don't count your chickens before they hatch. A lot can happen between now and mid-Oct. Like herbivore predation, cops, bugs, rippers, drought, storms, stuff like that.

Yea that's fine if you have the head room and a good Exhausted and intake system. As far as your question about how much they will yield you need to know the strain to have a idea about that. If you know the strain we can help if you don't then you can tell us later down the road.

if you get 80 lbs you better send a pound or two my way

A 1,000 watt HPS provides optimum light for 20 sq/ft. (example: 4' x 5')
That's enough room for 10 plants if you keep 'em short and don't top.

The 80 lbs. figure I mentioned was for a new type of growing outside that uses a plot of Fox Farms soil 10' across by 4' deep and started on 01/01 and put outside in May when 4' tall.
A friend got 5 lbs. per plant last year but I've heard people claim they get as much as 8 lbs. per plant.
8 lbs. x 10 plants = 80 lbs.

My recommendation is to construct a chamber 4' x 5' and paint the walls flat white and put in intake and exhaust ventilation.
Stick 20 unsexed plants in there in 3 gal. containers under a 24/0 light cycle. When they are 15" tall flip the timer to 12/12. As soon as they express sex ditch the males which will leave you with 10 girls (approx).
This is a guesstimate but figure 1.5 oz. per plant, or almost a pound.

How much does the fox farm cost your friend? Around here it is 16-20 dollars a bag...so that is atleast $650...but 50 pounds would be well worth it ... I used to get 2 pounds a plant but moved to the city, so there will be no more of that

Back
Top Bottom