Questions about growing Hydro?

wick2010

I just recently got my MMJ Saturday April 17, 2010 and I wanna start growing my 6 plants i'm allowed to grow by using Hydro. But I need to know what good equipment to get and what not. Lights, nutrients..etc...I have no clue where to start. So if anyone out there can help me out, just let me know what I need to start growing ASAP....easy, cheap is always a plus too!

Scroll down on the forums page and look for The Grow Room and post all grow questions their, you will get a lot more feedback that is where all grow questions are generally posted. And remember easy cheap and growing Cannabis DO NOT MIX. But I'm sure you'll find that out on you're own. Hope this helps.

I just recently got my MMJ Saturday April 17, 2010 and I wanna start growing my 6 plants i'm allowed to grow by using Hydro. But I need to know what good equipment to get and what not. Lights, nutrients..etc...I have no clue where to start. So if anyone out there can help me out, just let me know what I need to start growing ASAP....easy, cheap is always a plus too!

Congratulations!

I find the best way to guide Noobie Growers is to guide them to StinkBud, and/or Roseman. Search both those names on this forum. Not only do they show you how to build inexspensive systems from easy to get parts, you can also follow along with their Grow Journals, and ask questions as you go. You can learn all you need from either of them. Matter of fact, they have so much in print on here allready, that all your questions have allready been answered, just go read them!

:thumb: Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom