Hydro

MarriedOn420

I need all the advice I can get on hydro I am germinationing a couple of kush seeds don't know the strain and I want to do hydro. I have a 18 gallon plastic tub and I want to do the water cultivation with the air pump and bubble stones wanting to go the not so expensive route I've been reading up on it and thinking of getting rockwool for my growing medium. But I have no clue as to how much water goes in there and stuff like that. My beautiful 3 and half foot plant is ruined and it take my mind off the pain wanting to do this hydr project so any advice would be awesome. I plan on having just 2 plants so what size of air pump also????

I would look into making it a massive hempy grow. Passive hydro, 100% perlite. Don't get any simpler than that for growing.

Neon, that avatar pic is hilariously gross! Kudos for putting your sexy self out there lol

Okay this is what I got...I bought a bag of clay pebbles for my growing medium I got 2 5 inch netted cups and I got a air for up to 15 gallons I got a 10 gallon tote and my air line I also got a 10 inch bubble stone so that way it's enough for both my plants and that way I don't have to buy 2 so did I get everything right as to what I need? I am still trying to figure out whether I want to use my Fox farm for veg or find something different???? Thank for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom