Questions about Lighting!

eltongg

Greetings from Singapore !

I've a few questions about lighting !

I'm using these CFL bulbs for my lil plant
oNqXUfI.jpg

The voltage says 200-250 for my bulb . But this adapter that i want to buy only consist of 125v .

0e5cb6c3fb866bca7371bd0abb2272cd.png

Will the bulb be dimmer if i use this product ?

Also , will these products have any problems if all combined ?
e15793dcb4e07ed9dd1cb5f818c4d85c.png
1e3145a7ae2ef55a40e71558c662b679.png

Please give me an answer asap ! I'm so excited about growing my lil buddy !

And also , my bulbs are 75w and 85w but it says 425w and 330w output . Does it mean it's equal to using a 755w bulb ? :eek:

Re: Questions about Lighting !

Hey there. Not that its relevant for your questions, but laws are pretty strict in singapore for growing/smoking MJ?

What will you need the bulbs for? Veg stage or flower stage? Veg period look for 5000-6500K and flower period you'll need 2700-3000K.
When using CFL actual wattage and equal wattage isnt the same, you always calcute with the actual power draw. Equivalent power is worth nothing. Happy growing.

Re: Questions about Lighting !

Hey there. Not that its relevant for your questions, but laws are pretty strict in singapore for growing/smoking MJ?

What will you need the bulbs for? Veg stage or flower stage? Veg period look for 5000-6500K and flower period you'll need 2700-3000K.
When using CFL actual wattage and equal wattage isnt the same, you always calcute with the actual power draw. Equivalent power is worth nothing. Happy growing.

Yeah it's super strict LOL. 500g=death . But damn doing the things you love is worth the risk .
Thanks for the answer btw but you need to look at the pictures first LOL if not what you're answering is kinda irrelevant

EDIT :
Hey i've edited my first post ! i think you can see the pictures now !

Back
Top Bottom