Quick Q's 4 the Experts?

veritas1983

420 Member
I have two T5 HO lights. They are 2' in length. 24 Watts; 2000 Initial Lumens;6400k-Full Daylight Spectrum. Also rated 20,000 hours of life.
Well my Q's is is this good enough for a Mother plant and seedlings & clones? I am going to put both in a stealth type of cabinet. ?? Any Feed back would b appreciated. Thanx Fellow Weed :reading420magazine:

No body has n e good input?? damn 420 usually comes thru with some good advice. If n e one can help I have on more Q's. Can I keep a mother in a 2'by2'by 1'1/2 deep?? Or does she need more room? Is there any techniques to keep her at a certain height like my confined grow box??

I use a t5 8lamp New wave in a Secet Jardin dr 80 31"X31" and I was able to grow plants from veg to flower. I Use the LSt technique to control height. I had 9 veg pants that turned into 4 females.

Nice buds. I was happy with the first grow.

Rite on Num ! Am going ahead with the plan...
So How exactly did you use the lst method?? What worked best for you? how and what did u use? Thanx 4 ur help !

I use 8" square pots. When the plant is 5-6" high I bend it over to the side and train the plant to go around the pot. To hold the plant down I use coated electrical wire that I found at Home depot.

On this site Search LST Low Stress Training.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom