quick question on lookouts

noclue

Just a quick question and hopefully someone can help.

If I knew someone who was very VERY scared about getting busted by the cops, but wanted to grow a single plant for personal use...how does it go in other words, how can they find out you're growing if you're using, say, a closet for instance. How does the lighting work with helicopters detecting heat from your house, can they tell? I know this sounds weird but I remember a few years back something on discovery some cops were using sort of a infrared detector to detect heat and seeing where a source was coming from.. Just wondering how you pro growers get around these type of things, thanks for any help at all guys, have a great one!

welp....they wont go CIA on you unless they suspect that your growing. so if you keep your mouth shut and dont advertise it, chances are you'll be fine. also...mistake me if im wrong im not entirely sure on this, but i believe it isnt illegal to grow, just illegal to harvest

thank you for a reply, hopefully we can get some more to see what others think as well and to expand on your reply as well as to the legality of growing/harvest. Once again, thank you

i'm no expert but 1 plant will not alert any infared or anything. i use a light that puts out a lot of heat for my very large iguana, the light is almost always on. if your friend is that paranoid they should not be growing. no offense, but people that freak out that easily will only throw themself under the bus in other ways

Being paranoid about something is the best way to get caught doing it. One plant wouldn't be a huge risk if done properly. You really just have to use your head and not do anything to draw attention to you or your grow.

Thanks guys! Any suggestions on something to throw above the light(s) to reduce heat on the ceiling? Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom