rabbit888

rabbit888

high I'M new here to bring imformation from the pot capital of the world BRITISH COLUMBIA , CANADA....... the columbia of pot .......CHECK IT OUT !!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS THATS 99 % PURE THC ....... I have the knowledge ....... not 7% - 12% thats 99% pure thc ....... this is beyond any stone you have ever experienced on thc ...... one ( 1 )small puff and you will be incapable of walking or talking ....... just totally wiped out ....... we call this product BUDDER want to know more respond to here OR COME TO BEAUTIFUL VANCOUVER BRITSH COLUMBIA CANADA ....... FOR A TEST RIDE :surf:

Hey rabbit888! :welcome: You may be from the pot capital of the world. But here on 420 we have the most knowledgeable Pot lovers in the world. So do say more. :popcorn: Better yet post some pictures. Looking forward in hearing more about your THC testing technique. ;) Thanks for joining us here on 420. See you in the forums. Enjoy yourself! :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

99% pure thc !!!!!!! any disbelievers ??????? I have had long term pot smokers and big tough guys calling for a ride home because they were incapable of driving after trying the BUDDER

Back
Top Bottom