RDWC proposed build

Growingnow

So the plan is to cover the outer ring of my tent with a RDWC unit and two stand alone DWC's in the middle.
Outside_with_lamp_and_sites_1.png
Outside_with_lamp_and_sites_1.png
Floor_Layout_with_Dwc_Buckets_1.png
Grow_Tent_1.png

Few questions having at the beginning would be can I use regular contact pvc cement the purple stuff for the build. Second a good site to get the sprayers for the rdwc unit. Would like to use T sites for the plant site increasing the amount the roots to grow as well as making it much more expensive. ( not intentional on either). This project is going to be about 6 - 8 weeks in the making as that is my proposed time to next batch of clones. Would like to get about 1 oz off each doing this. I haven't grown with this style or system before. Plan on keeping main reservoir on the outside of tent piped in the bottom 4" vent hole. Any advice is defiantly appreciated. Would love to hear from 600 watt MH/HPS growers and users of advanced nutrients in a system close to this.

oh and tiny bit stoned and this is my first time using any sort of cad so be kind if I told you it took me 3 hours to do that I would be cutting an hour off. Who watches how to videos anyway.

Back
Top Bottom