rdwc question

AZ007

Are water changes necessary in rdwc, or do you just add nutes and more water as you go, without ever completely draining and refilling the system? Because if you have to change out the water, i dont see how you would do that if you have a scrog on top of ur plants?? Any thoughts on this? :thanks:

add a tap to the main res to empty or use the water pump thats recirculating the water to drain it mukker, as for water changes im sure its neccesary as you dont want salt build ups or that in your res, im no expert tho so dont just take my word for it lol

Thats what i thought lol. Like you said i could add a drain to the main rez, which i thought about doing, but then again the other buckets wont be completely emptied, because im guessing the pump wont be able to completely pull the water back into the rez as the water level gets real low, i guess there will always be a little bit of water still in the buckets huh..?

U can put the res on blocks or something and put the tap on the very bottom to get more drainage. A lil left over water shouldnt be tobad.

Back
Top Bottom