Ready for harvest?

So I chopped down it and hung it up without trimming in a cardboard drying box I’d made, there’s still a slight hay smell but nothing like what I used to get, and it’s starting to get that blues smell to it now after curing.
One thing I’ve noticed is that it seems to have gotten stickier and doesn’t grind as well after a few days of being in the jars.

I’ve also had some seeds which is a little odd as I was only growing one plant...
Can I assume these seeds are a perfect clone and will be female or could they still be male?

It's hard to say what the seeds are. Your plant may have hermied, developing a pollen sack or two. Another possibility is that there was a rogue male in your neighborhood.

Prolly a nanner. IF thats the case yes they will be S1 seeds copies of the original plant in every way.

Nanner is a male bit (usually sterile) that forms on a female plant. Usually its from some form of environmental stress like drought, animals grazing on the leaves, too long in flower etc.

Cannabis and other plants that have female and male plants have a built in mechanism to reproduce without a male present. Its not that common (10-20%) but a lot more common that we weed growers think.

Folks like to blame breeders for nanners but its the hamaphrodites that are breeder error. They are 50% male and 50% female. They start out that way from seed, its from genetics not from environment. Nanners are few and far between and usually sterile.

Back
Top Bottom