Regeneration of plants. need advice

Torco

ok my friend just harvested his outdoor plants, and put them in pots and took them inside in his new grow room. I have never regenerated a plant before and nether has he. so we need some help on this one.

they are growing under a 1000 watt MH about 30 inches from the light, temp is at 80, and using only RO water, i have no idea what kind of poting soil there in.

No nutes being used. this plant is about 2 feet tall, and new growth tops everywhere, and mean everywhere.

what should he do with this plant? prune it? he wants to take some of the tops for clones. but there are so many of them.

i will try and post a pic of the plant

blacturboteg420 said:
what do u mean he harvest and put them in post inside.. do u mean he trasplanted them ? and the mh is two far away make it so it is like 16 iches away

yes he transplanted them. 16 inches away seems a little close for 1000 watt light thats alot of heat coming of that thing.

how do you put a pic on this ???

upload it to the gallery and then right click the pic press properties copy and the url and paste here in between the [ img ] [ /img ] tags

Picture0144.jpg

thats awesome. im going to have to do that with my outdoor/indoor plant.

i would thin out the tops a little, if theres to many leaves the growth under all that will die, if it dont get enough light.

what light cycle is he useing? 12/12?

Picture0165.jpg

i got it

ok now that i have figuerd out how to post pics,

Whats the best thing to do with this plant????

Prune it some or just let grow???

Back
Top Bottom