Regeneration

Pepperzinha

420 Member
“Blue Dream”
Harvested 9/10/18
Taped areas are to treat the wound(cut), which I cleaned it disinfected and covered.
Roots are white and healthy
Soil
Fertilized - Vermicrop Organics
Outdoor/ greenhouse for now trying to regrow naturally since still 12 hrs light, although I placed in an area where I have 2 lights angled at it that have timers so I can give it extra light if need be, fingers crossed!!!

Attachments

• 0B915664-F65E-4C70-A335-A21AF7ECE7CF.jpeg
    0B915664-F65E-4C70-A335-A21AF7ECE7CF.jpeg
    604.4 KB · Views: 46
Outdoor/ greenhouse for now trying to regrow naturally since still 12 hrs light, although I placed in an area where I have 2 lights angled at it that have timers so I can give it extra light if need be, fingers crossed!!!

If you're trying to get a plant to revegetate after harvest, keeping it under 12 hours of darkness per day is highly unlikely to accomplish it, in my opinion. Use those lights! Aim for at least 18 hours light (in other words, no more than eight hours of uninterrupted darkness) per day. Some folks switch to 24 hours light per day for the first couple of weeks or so, then drop it to 18:6 over the course of three schedule changes.

For future reference, you can take cuttings and root them when the prospective mother is well into the flowering cycle... If you decide you might like to continue the line, but are already in flowering, you need not wait until harvest and attempt to reveg.

Back
Top Bottom