Retiring LCB Chairwoman Enjoying Her Marijuana Brownies After Knee Surgery

Shandar

Washington - We asked Sharon Foster if retiring as chairwoman of the Liquor Control Board offered her new opportunities. She recently had knee-replacement surgery.

"For marijuana use?" she replied. "My physical therapist said to me the other day, 'Sharon, have you been using any of that alternate product?' And I looked at her and said, 'You know – I hadn't thought about that.' And I said, 'Maybe I should be, for my knee ...' "

Foster wasn't kidding.

She told the Tacoma News-Tribune she's been enjoying marijuana brownies as dessert lately.

"By the time I went to bed, which was maybe an hour and a half or two hours after I ate this brownie – piece of brownie – I didn't feel anything," Foster told the News-Tribune.

"So all I know is, I was relaxed enough to go to sleep. So if I was high, I don't know it."

knee.jpg

News Moderator: Shandar @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Seattle Times blogs | The Seattle Times
Author: Evan Bush
Copyright: Retiring LCB chairwoman enjoying her marijuana brownies after knee surgery | The Evergreen | Seattle Times

This is VERY positive news for the medical side, someone with full access, to all available drug/ MMJ, info CHOOSES MJJ for THEIR body.

Washington MMJ will probably become more regulated, but let's not eliminate those that NEED it, or push ALL the state budget woes on to more "SIN taxes"
time for those that don't do anything WRONG to shoulder their share of the cost of all that still works here, and the future burden of making things better.

We like boeing, but we can't pay for more of their taxes, if greater then the community benefits over time.

It would be ironic if the net benefit of cannabis is so remunerative and healthy, that it is used via sin tax to pay for the damages caused by the real sins of alcohol and tobacco--both of which are legal and destroying this country from the halls of Congress to the reservations.

It would be ironic if the net benefit of cannabis is so remunerative and healthy, that it is used via sin tax to pay for the damages caused by the real sins of alcohol and tobacco--both of which are legal and destroying this country from the halls of Congress to the reservations.

It that case it would be a "grace tax" because it would help heal those who have suffered from the legalized poisons.

Back
Top Bottom