Rimrock Analytical - Which Testing Services Would You Like To See Made Available?

Rimrock Analytical

420 Sponsor
Hello!

At Rimrock Analytical, we strive to provide the latest testing services to maximize the value we can provide to our customers. One challenge in introducing and establishing cutting edge testing services is knowing what the community could benefit from that isn't necessarily readily available.

What are some of the tests, data, or technical services you feel should be introduced?

A microbial biomass test that gardeners can perform in their home with a smart phone if necessary. I’ve only seen one company offer it, it would be nice to see competition in this sector.

Also a bacteria to fungi ratio test as well.. this one I could go either way but it would be preferable to be able to do all microbe tests at home since things change so quickly. You could offer a specific amount of tests at a price point then gardeners would need to order refills to sustain the service cost

A microbial biomass test that gardeners can perform in their home with a smart phone if necessary. I’ve only seen one company offer it, it would be nice to see competition in this sector.

Also a bacteria to fungi ratio test as well.. this one I could go either way but it would be preferable to be able to do all microbe tests at home since things change so quickly. You could offer a specific amount of tests at a price point then gardeners would need to order refills to sustain the service cost
Great input! Both topics are right up our alley as microbial enumeration and characterization processes.

Back
Top Bottom