Rock cube - soil is it possible?

Oblivion-

Hi, i have 5 seeds which are 4 days old and at the moment they are in rock cubes, is it possible for me to transfer them into soil ?
I have looked at the hydro way and also the soil way and i think i should do it the easy way first.

Any help would be very greatful .

also i am after a little advice on my first grow if you dont mind. I will go through my plans and if i am wrong or you would recomend something else please reply so i dont ruin things. Thanks in advance.

I have a 250w mh and a 250w hps set up. two seperate units in two seperate rooms (kind of ) attic, powered seperately.
I put 5 seeds to sprout on the 29/11/08 and all 5 have cracked (8 days on) one is like 2 inches tall, from this they were placed into rock cubes and are now all around 1/2 - 1 inch tall apart from the freek who shot up. The light was placed over them around 20-30 inches with them been new and young and i have lowered it tonight to around 12inches. They are on a 18/6 light system and under the 250w MH light. Is this enough light or two much? I have not put the fan on yet either, the attic is farly cold, is this going to be ok?

Two of the plants are lowrider 2's and i have been told they need to go under the hps lights within 3 weeks or sprouting? Is this correct?

The other 3 seeds are all female but i had planned to grow them under the 250w mh light and keep them as mothers to clone them. Is this enough or to much light to kep them quite low in height?

Sorry for the lost of questions just trying to cover everything.

Back
Top Bottom