Ron Paul

I just made a thread about Fox/Ron Paul. Might as well migrate here ;)

I was saying how annoying it is to consistently see Paul get shafted by the mainstream media. It's so blatantly obvious, I hope it wakes some people up from their TV hypnosis.

Pisses me off how Ron Paul pwns all these clowns in the GOP debate then Fox goes on to mention ALL the other candidates except Paul...bullshit.

I mean seriously...check this out:

This poll was from Fox themselves, during the debate. You're telling me there's that big of a landslide and they don't even mention Ron Paul, let alone interview him after the debate is over? Like...wtf?

120811poll.jpg

Sometimes I imagine what things were like before my generation, the tech boom. People used to just get their newspapers daily, and really had no choice but to believe what was put in there as the truth. That's nuts.

Thank the weed gods for the internet.

And check out this chart from Pew Research, which breaks down media coverage of the candidates. Donald Trump & Sarah Palin are far ahead of him. And Dr. Paul announced his run in May weeks ahead of everyone else.

chartpaul.png

The first accusation I get from an Obama supporter is,"You must watch Fox News." I have a sincere dislike for Fox, CNN, MSNBC, CBS...all of them. It's all government-media complex to me. It amazes me how many people parrot what I heard the night before on the televised news. Are we a nation of automatons? Yes, thank God for the uncensored news on the internet. I realize there's much misinformation that goes with it as well. The rational mind will do the research necessary to separate truth from fiction. The rational mind likely supports Ron Paul, not the garden variety con artists who are destroying our country.

I just made a thread about Fox/Ron Paul. Might as well migrate here ;)

I was saying how annoying it is to consistently see Paul get shafted by the mainstream media. It's so blatantly obvious, I hope it wakes some people up from their TV hypnosis.

Pisses me off how Ron Paul pwns all these clowns in the GOP debate then Fox goes on to mention ALL the other candidates except Paul...bullshit.

I mean seriously...check this out:

This poll was from Fox themselves, during the debate. You're telling me there's that big of a landslide and they don't even mention Ron Paul, let alone interview him after the debate is over? Like...wtf?

120811poll.jpg

Sometimes I imagine what things were like before my generation, the tech boom. People used to just get their newspapers daily, and really had no choice but to believe what was put in there as the truth. That's nuts.

Thank the weed gods for the internet.

And check out this chart from Pew Research, which breaks down media coverage of the candidates. Donald Trump & Sarah Palin are far ahead of him. And Dr. Paul announced his run in May weeks ahead of everyone else.

chartpaul.png

Thanks for posting the chart from Pew.:bongrip: It is Mind Blowing to see that Palin is getting more media coverage than Paul, even though she has not even mentioned thinking about running!!

These two graphs show it is no longer the citizens who make the decisions,but the higher ups who want new cars,fancy vacations,and to keep their little sissy ass kids in special schools so they can be taught how to be just like their parents.I think they they need to put a man or woman in there that has WORKED all their life,in ditch,in a factory,in the fields,doing what these so called politicians say they understand,yet they want to ignore our requests to benefit themselves.I think something like this started a war a long,long time ago.:bongrip::bongrip:

If you're an american and you want freedom; I see no other option than Ron Paul. Sure, people disagree with some of his stances.. but if you don't think that decriminalizing marijuana won't completely change the face of this great nation, you need to pack another bowl. Listen, I usually couldn't care less about politics. But I owe it to myself and to God to vote for the candidate that's going to make marijuana legal. Where do you guys stand?

Back
Top Bottom