Rookie Grower Needs Help: I think my Blue Dream clone is dying!

punchingcats

Please help!
Now I am definitely a rookie because I didn't record the weeks or anything of the sort. I would estimate that it's maybe two-three months since I bought it at my clinic (Foothill Wellness Center) and planted it. I'm growing it in a clay pot and it's outside. I've been fertilizing and such, but recently the bottom leaves started curling, and now the whole thing is yellowing and the leaves are falling off easily. I brushed my hand against it while checking for bugs, and a small nug even fell off!
My place is at 1952ft elevation.
I also noticed that it's growing very small, maybe a foot in length, is that normal for outside growing, because some pics I've seen look like trees!
What should I do? Is my baby dying?
If so, is the bud that's already flowered worth saving?
Here are some pictures, sorry if the focus is a little off.

DSC006973.JPG

DSC006961.JPG

IMG_3565.JPG

IMG_35671.JPG

DSC007031.JPG

IMG_3566.JPG

ADDITIONALLY: How did all fellow growers learn what to do? Was there a site, or book, or pamphlet, anything! I've got a bunch of seeds I've collected, and I want to sucessfully grow without this kind of trouble!

THANK YOU!!

Could be fertilizer burn. To much heat. root bind.

Dont give it any more nutes or fertilizers just clean water. Check your soil daily with your finger to see if it need water. Do not water to much.....As for that guy right there...its very unhealthy..would be surprised if it mad it through its cycle

Back
Top Bottom