ROOR bongs

nope they make glass bongs. glass on glass. these are for true marijuana connoisseurs. they are supposed to smoke beatifully and you can even costomize them with a carb or slider, colored carb, different logos, different colors, custom mouthpieces, extra glass, sandblasting, custom ice catchers, flame polishing, ash catchers, diffusers, and even a solid silver logo with real embedded ruby. this all comes at a high price of corse but its well worth it. if i could afford one id be smokin out of it right now. a roor is definatly on my list of things to buy when i move out.

|-|AS|-| said:
They look acrylic... Kaos is a good glass bong maker

when i first saw them i didnt like the fact that they were clear but ive heard so many good things about them. instead of going for looks they stress function. but i think they look really sexy and sleek. i want one so fuckin bad.

me too rhomb. i used to think the hype i heard was bs and that they were shit, but now i actually want one. i went through that whole customization thing just for fun. lol was fukin expensive.

my brother has a 2 foot double chamber roor with a diffuser, icecatcher, splash guard, and a custom bowl
man it's fuckin sweet

Id rather smoke out of some inside out, double chamber tri bubbled, custom slider, fat assed, pimped out, trippy piece of art instead of a ROOR.....then again, if somebody gave one to me really cheap, id definately take it.

the roor will put your on the floor that is my moto. got one this summer smoke the fuck out of it everyday and it is amazing. GET the DIFFuser it is a must.

Dat_Smokin_Fat said:
the roor will put your on the floor that is my moto. got one this summer smoke the fuck out of it everyday and it is amazing. GET the DIFFuser it is a must.

Nice moto and welcome aboard

roors are the shit, they are made to perfection and they hit like a champ.

Another nice bong company is Spring Glass Art. The bongs are hella awsome, only problem is they are made in the UK and can't be shipped out of the country cuz they say they are to heavy :-(

Back
Top Bottom