Root excelurator

WarBux79

Does anyone else use this stuff its from HG it seems to work pretty well. The directions say to use it for the first two weeks of the plants life cycle. So far thats what I have been doing but I have heard some people use it for the first 4 weeks (2 weeks germination 2 weeks veg) the stuff is pretty expensive so before I want to get some others opinions before adding it to my veg reservoir during week 1 and 2.

I have nothing to compare it to since i've used it EVERY time i've grown for two years.

I add it at 1tbs per 15 gallons EVERY feeding during veg, and first four weeks of flower.

i presoak my soiless mix with pirahna, tarantula and kelp. my seedlings take off. 400w opti blue MH 7200k combined with about 8 hours natural sunlight when feasible.

i presoak my soiless mix with pirahna, tarantula and kelp. my seedlings take off. 400w opti blue MH 7200k combined with about 8 hours natural sunlight when feasible.

Sully,
I am curious about your presoak. Can you give me more details.
Much appreciated.

According to the H&G feeding charts... Use Roots Excelurator until the 3rd or 4th week of flower (depending on flowering time). 6 & 8-weekers, until week 3; 10 to 12-weekers, until week 4. Basically until the transitional period is over and initial flowering has set.

Roots Excelurator silver for recirculating (DWC, EBB/flow, NFT, etc), and the gold one for top feed (soil/ soilless). Difference: gold has plant extracts and more microbes, more suitable for a media-buffered environment.
(Lol i called them a while back after a mishap, and found this out. No more "mishaps" thereafter.)

Is it worth it? Yes! It sure is.

Back
Top Bottom