RSO Use For Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer

Famile03

My friend was diagnosed w/ stage4 Ovarian Cancer 5 weeks ago. She has had 2 rounds of Chemo and has started on RSO. I have only looked on the Internet for info (until landing here) but I still know basically nothing on how she should be taking it. I was told by the distributor that she needs to start w/ half grain of rice size dose, taken only at bedtime, and placed on her tongue until it dissolves away.
I have been reading here (if I am understanding it) that she should be "tacking" (which I have heard of already), and taking it more than just one time a day.
I guess what I want to know is what is the best way for her to use this product to get the most benefit?
She has no appetite and is very nauseous nearly all the time, despite using her vape pen, and using tincture 3 times a day. She has lots of back pain due to several back surgeries (last one just over a yr ago) so she is on morphine for pain (we are doing our best to get her high doses lower).
Can anyone please give advise on the way she should be using the RSO, tincture, and vape pen? We need to know the most effective way to use these to get the best results. PLEASE.
Also can someone tell the where to begin reading/researching the best way to use them? I feel like whatever I read I have missed the beginning of the info in a way, and just searching the internet I keep getting contradicting info.
Thank you so much, Dana

Back
Top Bottom