Ruined indica?

Bubblekush

I think I ruined 6 plants while they hung to dry? I have been watching the tricomes to change with a 30 scope. They buds seemed heavy while I manicured them. Then into a shed to hang and dry. Problem is the weather got hot 2 days later, in the 100's. I went to check the progress and they seem like the buds just collapsed and are airy and seem light except for the main tops. Did that 100 degree weather cook them? I'm pissed because they looked great, like they were rolled in sugar kind of kush buds.

Not sure there is an answer bu needed to vent.

Difinately not good.

At a high temp, they overdried. Your best bet is to put them in an airtight container, and add fresh buds to the container along with the overdried ones. Or, you could drop a humidor can in the container. Anything to reintroduce moisture without adding water right to it. Perhaps a orange peel or two would be ideal for moisture and flavor?

I revived the larger buds by storing them with half of a green apple over night and the next day. The small buds were toast so I made oil for the first time. I must say purple Kush ISO oil is freaking amazing! It has a nice floral/pine needle, flavor when smoked and is seriously potent! Easy to make also, why did I not try this years ago?

Back
Top Bottom