Rust coloring on tips of leafs week 6 flowering?

Shoulderwolf

leaf.png

At first glance it appears to look like P - phosphorus defeciency.

Its not uncommon to get defs in flowering tho its a very nutrient intensive time with phosphorus def normally occuring around this time period which may lean either way but strain dependant tho...

Ya girlie looks sativa also or at at least hybrid & at a guess you may have another 4 to 6 weeks of flower to go !

I would be tempted to bump up the nutrients a tad or even add a splask of P/K supplement to tame the issue...

Mights be worth while checking PH of growing medium if used or water solution in hydro system !

First time growing Master Kush almost entering week 7 producing beautiful buds though... I wondered if it could be heat stress?

First time growing Master Kush almost entering week 7 producing beautiful buds though... I wondered if it could be heat stress?

Ye the browning of the leaf looks parculiar to be honest the way its up either side of the leaf.

Might be heat stress is it localised on one plant or is the problem across others ?.... how close is your bulb & what wattage is it ?

Most of them in that room look like that, the new growth is coming in good , it was mostly top leaves... lights are 1000 watt HPS there are 10 in the room and plants are about 9in away from bulbs give or take, i have done the hand test feeling for too much heat.. I have flushed with epsom salt, & one just plain water flush on there reg water days. It seems really odd I agree it was just after they were trimmed n i had changed my co2 from 1300 to 1500 room temp around 78-80 humidity 55-60

I see this uniform problem as a zinc/iron deficiency in a late stage flowering cycle. I would flush and then reset the chemical curve to something like 2-3-4 with heavy micro-nutrient, with cleated iron in there at like .00089%.

I would further look at the ph of the system. If in hydro and flux ph, then you got a lockout in your dark cycle and when the lghts kicked on, wham, uniform burn.

If in soil then you are having hormone problems associated with the dark cycle and you need to flush the shit out of it. Then go really low ppm like 380ppm total with tap uniform 2-2-2 with the water soluble iron (cleated) loaded up to maybe 30 ppm.

Back
Top Bottom