S.D Supervisors to Decide Whether to Appeal Medical Marijuana Ruling

Wilbur

San Diego County Supervisors will meet in closed session Tuesday, to discuss whether to appeal a rejection of their lawsuit challenging California's medical marijuana law.

Last week a Superior Court judge ruled against the County. San Diego County Counsel John Sansone maintains his side's legal argument is strong.

Sansone thinks an appeal could be successful, which would mean Californians would no longer have the right to use marijuana for any reason.

Newshawk: User - 420 Magazine
Source: KPBS News
Pubdate: 11 December 2006
Author: Kenny Goldberg
Copyright: 2006 KPBS News

There has been little info on the news about the lawsuit being dismissed. why is that? why don't they go after the tweekers or crack heads? I would suffer if i could not have my meds.

Mr Thec- Oh, there was news on the first case.

I read this morning the SD Supes are going to pursue an appeal.. when will these "elected" officials stop wasting tax-payers monies? It is fruitless.. it is the law as mandated by California voters. Stop this nonsense.. vote these people out.

You San Diegans.. RECALL THESE SUPERVISORS!!!!

:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

By the way, they busted a Hayward Dispensary this a.m. Bunch of plants, pot, hash and $.. the DEA with assistance from local peace officers. I hope that California Supreme Court Case filed recently to not allow California peace officers to work with the DEA wins and most of this would cease.

DEA cannot do it alone, that's one of the key factors in this war. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom