Sad Story

BongHitsforME

So hello everyone, havent been in the forums for awhile. So the story goes, I started some plants inside late March, had them going good into April when I then placed them outside in a nice little area. I had about 18 total. Throughout the season I had about 9 females. August.....Rain, A LOT more then usual. Then come September, frosts come. Ohhhh...there goes a few. Now keep in mind, I had a detailed journal and did the best of what I could. The frosts came a little early this year and destroyed some girls. I went out one day and covered the pots with plastic in an attempt to retain some heat for the roots. I left and didnt go back for two weeks. I figured they had died because the last time, they looked BAD. So when I went back to clean up the area (discard all materials) I was suprised to find that two were still alive. I knew I couldnt leave them there because its just getting colder. So what I had to do was carry these two babies to my car which was a good 300+ yards through wooded areas. People like to hunt here, luckily throughout the whole season, NOT ONE encounter with any deadly animal/human. But carrying these was sketch. I get them home, place them under lights, hoped for the best. Two days later they were shriveling away. I didnt mind though because they were at their peak of ripeness so I clipped them. They are currently drying, probably get a quarter. I know, a quarter out of two plants(outdoor). Well the thing is, this strain produces smaller buds to begin with, then the elements were against them. What a sad story. Well, lataz. :allgood:

For me it sounded like a sad story with a some what happy ending....You thought you were going to just clean up and instead you got a little treat. Sorry for all the hard work for only that but at least it is something....

Back
Top Bottom