Sad times

no one accepts visa.

Walks out door carrying Visa card, enters the first grocery / convenience / etc. store he comes to, uses Visa card to buy MasterCard gift card, walks back into home 15 minutes later, hops on Internet, spends 5 minutes buying seeds... goes and stands by mailbox. :rolleyes:

my bank wont let me do anything

Can you explain that one? Or just... you know... go buy a <BLEEP> MC card, use it to pay for your seeds, and be done.

I got here way late. Where you get seeds is up to you. Thing is with all the money you spent.You don't want to scrimp on genetics. Genetics is the second most important place to put your money. Genetics come right after or right before the light. You really need these 2 to be the best you can afford then cut cost after that.

The best seeds in the world will suck if grown in bad lighting. Plus the best light in the world will not make great weed out of mediocre genetics.

You may check JBC. They took cards at one time. Not much in the line of cheap genetics there. Like I mentioned you don't want cheap anyway.

With that said. There are lots of seeds to be had in the 50 dollar range. You are just going to have to deal with the big companies to get them.
Humboldt
Greenhouse
Barnes Farm
Dinafem
Are all good choices for mid level genetics where true winners can be found.

Can you explain that one? Or just... you know... go buy a <BLEEP> MC card, use it to pay for your seeds, and be done.
TS, my bank is the same way. They stop payment on damn near anything I try to buy that isn't obviously mainstream. I now have bitcoin and utilize sites that take PayPal. Its totally obnoxious when your bank wont let you spend your own money where you choose.

Back
Top Bottom