Sad times

Hybrick

420 Member
My 4th grow...first three grows went noobly well...I just spent over 700 dollars i saved to upgrade my setup a really good amount...so much time planning and building..years waiting...had 50 bucks left over to order a few seeds....i spent 4 hours looking...no one accepts visa..wtf...my bank wont let me do anything krypto wont work for it and it seems its on purpose ...i can only grow in winter and its coming up on my time to start or I wont be able to get enough for the year, and i cant wait a fricking month to send cash for some...feeling defeated...FU Visa.

Lol

Great 1st post

Fantastic my friend :thedoubletake:

Guess yer not looking for help or ideas..cuz ya sound like ya gave up

Atta boy

Ive come up with plans such as finding myself a worse dealer and waiting for the seeds to show up, new banks not an option for me. The only "1" seedbank that took visa was so overpriced i couldnt afford 3. I keep spinning this around in my head but yeah im pretty defeated. Filling out 15 forms for the same thing on 15 different sites to find out none of the options worked or were waaay over priced... 4 or 5 apps trying to get krypto...as well as website...

true north accepts etransfers. surely your bank will allow an etransfer.

good luck.

Not sure where you’re located but some weed shops in Oregon sell seeds. Not usually a great selection but it’s something. If you’re in Montana or Idaho or BC or something, might be worth a road trip.

read the thread title and keep hearing the sad trumpet

wah
...waahh
........waaaaahhhh

lol

yeah @DrSeeds / montreal seeds / crop king if you are in canada no problem for cards
true north in the states. has to be others

read the thread title and keep hearing the sad trumpet

wah
...waahh
........waaaaahhhh

lol

yeah @DrSeeds / montreal seeds / crop king if you are in canada no problem for cards
true north in the states. has to be others
LOL, come on, our buddy might’ve gotten a tad paranoid. I’m sure he’s not the first one. There are seeds out there, brother, they want to find you as much as you find them. Marijuana and humans are a fucking match made in heaven, literally.

Goddamn, I feel like I’m projecting Marianne Williamson. That’s cool, she’s pretty hot.

They are literally out of stock on 90% of the strains i looked at.
Then you will unfortunately have to settle, or search for bagseed. Would you rather grow a plant, or nothing?

If you were looking at Dr. Seeds or True North, then I know there is definitely something worth growing that you can afford. If you are in Canada, you might want to take a look at JAH Seeds, no idea on his payment methods though.

If you do happen to be up here in Canada, then you can get 5 Reg mixed seeds from Ace, which also affords you 2 free Panama Red regular from Ace. Top it all off with a free female seed, or 2 regular seeds from Canuck Seeds. I arbitrarily chose the Auto Amnesia Auto.

With insurance, taxes, shippong, and 420 Magazine's 20% discount...FYI its ....4m20
Total comes to $37.81

Not a clue on America, but for good reason
Screenshot_20191004-010332_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191004-010408_Samsung Internet.jpg

@DrSeeds is a sponsor here, and I believe that they take Visa.
Yes, yes they do. Easy Peezy. That is where I bought my seeds. My bank did alert me that there was a "suspicious" purchase on my debit card. All that I had to do was to call the number that was listed on the email to let my bank know that I approved the purchase. I had my seeds less than a week later. Don't. Give. Up.

Try Growerschoiceseeds many payment options available including visa. I have purchased there in the past using visa, fast delivery

true north accepts etransfers. surely your bank will allow an etransfer.

good luck.

True North also accepts Visa. I just used one there myself last month. Just make sure that the name, address, and email you enter there (when you make an account) matches what you have on file with the bank.

Well thanks for those site recommends, ill check into them. Unfortunetly im not in CO or id takem lol. I cannot wait until I can take the time to knock a girl up and just get a load of seeds...hate having limited time of year its cool enough to even try, limited space, and thanks to running out of last years harvest, i cant afford more stuff to even try a seperate area for getting my own seeds...lol..having trouble finding seeds is the funniest thing to me....smoked reggie for about 8 years...coulda dug through my carpet then and found a seed or 30.

Back
Top Bottom