Seedbanks in windsor?

M00gle

Hi everyone,
was wondering if anyone knew of some seedbanks in windsor. I live about 50 minutes from windsor so if anyone knows if any seedbanks exist there, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm sick of growing green that is not worth the effort or time. Thanks

Hi, I know there is one but if their legit I don't know and the name as well I forgot. There is one in toronto which I get mine from, all I can say is awesome co! Good luck :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah I was talking about windsor canada, however I've been to toronto 420 and got some seeds from them. Was hoping maybe there was one a little closer then toronto though.

Has Anyone tried toronto 420's seeds? I bought the White Widow x buddha and NL x Skunk and they are about a week old. Hope they grow well.

Thanks for the input

Yes I bought the mix from toronto 420 and they all grew out awesome. I'll do some surfing for you for the one in windor, I know theres one.Also the white widow will need support when the buds start getting big. Later gator. OK I'm back and found the place in windsor........ their address is 3775 montcalm st windsor ont. n9c281. I have never used these people so all I can say is good luck.Take care

Thanks alot kctrue40 for the info. I'll let you know how the seeds are if I buys some. Take it easy

Back
Top Bottom