Seedling help!

PlastekShark

Hey everyone!

This seedling I currently have doesn't look happy. Her tips and edges are burning.

Info!

Northern Lights Auto
Coco/Perlite (70/30)
Watering with plain Distilled water
Temp 77-81° F
RH 50%

Charged coco with a lite amount of CalMag. Did I maybe not use enough? Or too much? Or is it the distilled water? Didn't have problems with my first seedlings, but they also had some soil mixed in with the coco and Perlite.

I use 30% of the recommended nutrient strength. At this stage on a per liter basis for General Hydroponics' Flora Trio it's:

CALiMAGic 0.3ml
Flora Micro, Grow, and Bloom 0.1ml each
Rapid Start 0.1ml

Distilled water and coco have no nutrients for your plants. You need to add them so your plants will take off. If you use different nutrients you'll need to calculate the amounts required.

I use 30% of the recommended nutrient strength. At this stage on a per liter basis for General Hydroponics' Flora Trio it's:

CALiMAGic 0.3ml
Flora Micro, Grow, and Bloom 0.1ml each
Rapid Start 0.1ml

Distilled water and coco have no nutrients for your plants. You need to add them so your plants will take off. If you use different nutrients you'll need to calculate the amounts required.

Thanks for the info! I know coco and distilled water are void of nutrients, I was worried about burning them by adding any nutes so young. But in amounts that low, I'd feel better haha.

Thanks, Salt!

Back
Top Bottom