Seeds n stems.

Polish Toker said:
why dont you want either of these in ur weed? and do you just want the little flakey things? im really new.... :adore:

seeds and stems don't contain any THC in them, which is the chemical in weed that gets you high. Those little flakey things you are refering to are probably the buds.

One mistake that new tokers often make is they think the leaves is the part of the plant that gets you high. This is not true. All that wonderful THC is in the buds.

i dont know. my friend gave me a dime to hide for him and i wanna smoke it....but its nothing but lose things that look like litte pieces of garlic and stems n seeds. mexican trash i know. but i wanna smoke and im a rookie. please help....

i heard running clockwise twelve times lowers your sperm count

^ lol

420dentist said:
seeds and stems don't contain any THC in them, which is the chemical in weed that gets you high. Those little flakey things you are refering to are probably the buds.

One mistake that new tokers often make is they think the leaves is the part of the plant that gets you high. This is not true. All that wonderful THC is in the buds.

There is THC in the seeds and stem and it can get you high if you smoke enough but it will give you a crazy ass head ache.

Just think of smoking the stems and seeds as eating every part of an apple. Both don't taste good, and they're really meant to be thrown away (unless they're fertile seeds).

SeXy VeXy said:
i heard running clockwise twelve times lowers your sperm count

thats got to be the funniest thing ive read all week :laughtwo:

dude it sounds like you were ripped off but when you get real weed it should look like little "balls" of green with hairs (if its good)

shadows30914 said:
i heard that smoking seeds lowers your sperm count.
urban myth...

yeah those seeds can pop...
you wanna take out the seeds.
and stems are pretty much useless.. plus they'll poke and tear your paper, if that's what you're using...

420 bear says said:
in my opinion they seeds and stems aren't useless. now don't get me wrong i wont smoke them but i do save them. the seeds well u can figure why someone would save the seeds yourself. but if you save a ton of stems and go get a handle of vodka, add the stems to the vodka and let it sit around in your fridge for about a month. once a month has passed strain out all the stems and crap floating around and drink up. my friends and i refer to this as green dragon, and it will get you pretty fucked up

Yeah, my friends brother did that, but that was a whole plant except buds, leaf and root. he let it sit for 1 year, he said he was fucked up for a couple of days :D

screw picken everything out just smoke all that shit man

i live my life a bong pack at a time ..........stay safe stay high ................if anyone has AIM, IM me sk8antihero258

Generic hippy said:

i live my life a bong pack at a time ..........stay safe stay high ................if anyone has AIM, IM me sk8antihero258

The one thing I hate the most is sitting at a party, when I see someone pack a bowl with the full bud.

You can get more weed in it if you break it up, it hits better, and gets you higher faster. Whats not to like?

Generic hippy said:

Stems taste like shit, and seeds pop. Why you would smoke either of those, is beyond me.

alot of dealers do like i do,sell some weed but make sure it has alot of stems or seeds in it because when they weigh it it weighs more so they give less weed for the same price because stems and seeds can make a shitty sask look fat and weigh a good amount thats prolly what he done man,is your friend homies with the dude he got it from? because i hook my friends and people i know up but if i dont really know u or somethin its stems and seeds for u lol hope that helps bro,peace

and quit arguen stems and seeds kick ass....if u sell lol :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom