Seeds

Kush Killer

so im curious to other place to get seeds like nirvana? i know we all have had and continue to have good luck using nirvana, im just curious as to if any one has used other seed banks with success? being US residents...

or any breeders or grows in the us that would like to share strains their working on? i got a buddy in CA thats been doin some work on cross breeding, and once seeds are ready he is wanting to disperce *sp them across the nation.. any other people here do this type of thing? to get their strain out,recognized or jus tto help those who are in tuff times and cant afford to purchase seeds from the bank?

take a look at the sponsors here, there are many seedbanks that work great.. personally I've ordered from Nirvana and single seed centre with great results.

yeah ssc has several strains id like to get a hold of... good to know, thats one thing about nirvanas site, is i love how there is acutall reviews from customers.

yeah the reviews are alright, it gets a bit redundant though people leaving reviews saying they got their seeds, but if you read through them all there is good info. Regardless of the reviews, they have great customer service, and every strain I've grown from them has produced fine high quality medicine. Never had a male, never had a hermie.

Back
Top Bottom