Seized Marijuana Worth $50 M Stolen

qWERTY

As many as 1,200 marijuana plants cut down by narcotics agents on Mount Tamalpais have been stolen -- possibly by the same people who were growing them illegally.
The marijuana seized from this week's drug bust in Marin County has a street value of $50 million.

What was stolen overnight on Tuesday is worth about $3 million.

Law enforcement officers were guarding the area but some of the remote locations were left unattended at times.

NewsHawk: _qWERTY - 420 Magazine
Source: ABC7 Online
Pubdate: September 03, 2006
Copyright: 2006 ABC7/KGO-TV/DT.
Website: abc7news.com: ABC7News: San Francisco Oakland San Jose Bay Area Online News

Love it!:allgood:

Robin Hood would be proud!

LOL...I think it was the guards that took it.

Ya gotta love it!:cheesygrinsmiley:

1200 plants worth $50 million dollars!? Does anyone remeber the bust at the mountain a month ago where DEA seized 7,000 plants at an estimated street value of $280 million dollars?

If you break those numbers down thats roughly $42,000 per plant.

Must be some insane genetics they are harvesting, either that or those plants pulled are just some sasquatch 10 pound producing plants..

How are these numbers so inflated? Is this why people believe these agents do amazing things? I doubt the number of plants pulled is anywhere near what they report much less the street value.

God damn, if those numbers were true, I could buy every fucking judge and police chief this side of the coast, while setting police departments on fire and using krystal to put that shit out..

Purveyor of Truth
(RoC)siyah

funny, iam pretty good at growing and the most i have ever yielded off one plant was about 1 pound, those numbers dont add up, break it down even further, take your $50 mil and break it down into ounces, what you find out will trip u out, the gov't are over paying for there shit hahahaha. ounce average $250

Back
Top Bottom